Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Une lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL

2 participants
AuteurMessage
orvil77
Nouveau

Une  lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL Empty
MessageSujet: Une lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL   Une  lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL Icon_minitimeDim 21 Jan 2007 - 2:55

http://www.hockeytraderumors.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8052

Accroding to Sportsnet, the Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers and Ottawa Senators are all in a bidding war for oft-injured Philly Star Peter Forsberg.

Forsberg has a no-tarde clause, so he may want to pick his team if he gets out of Philly. It seems obvious Philly would want to trade him, they are re-building and you cannot rebuild around a player that is injured as much as he is and can't be relied on. They need to turn the team over to the Richards, Downie's and Gagne's and change the focus and face of the franchise.

If Forsberg is healthy for a play-off run which he usually always is, he will be a huge addition. Montreal needs the center the most, NYR need his presence and leadership the most and Ottawa needs his playoff credibilty and confidence the most.

Propose a few trades and who you think will get him. I think Forsberg will wave his no-trade and he'll end up in Ottawa on a line with Alfie so the old friends can play playoff hockey together. I think Forsberg wants to control his own destiny and pick a team that can win the Cup, and of these 3 teams Montreal and Ottawa have the best chances and are probably even. But I also thought Ottawa would win the Cup last year so I'm just a full-time Idiot

Montreal: Ryder, Streit, 3rd round pick
Philly: Forsberg, Giroux (1st round pick 2006) and the rights to Bobby Clarke

Ott: Gerber, Schaffer
Philly: Forsberg, Esche
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Theo
Propriétaire de la LNH
Theo

Masculin Nombre de messages : 12298

Une  lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Une lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL   Une  lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL Icon_minitimeDim 21 Jan 2007 - 3:00

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://hockeypunk.quickbb.net/index.forum

Une lutte a finir pour obtenir Forsberg...,NYR OTT MTL
Page 1 sur 1